All prices shown on our web shop include VAT. You can choose to view the prices in Swedish Crowns or in Euro.
As payment methods we accept:
- Credit cards: VISA, Mastercard and American Express via Stripe
- Klarna invoice (Sweden only)
We offer VAT free purchases for companies buying from outside Sweden. Enter a valid VAT number during checkout and the VAT will be automatically removed from your order.
We deliver to all countries in Europe (Albania, Andorra, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey,Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City).
We deliver with PostNord. Delivery price is 49 SEK for deliveries within Sweden and 129 SEK for deliveries to other countries in Europe.
We offer free-delivery for all orders equal or above 700 SEK (Valid for orders within Sweden only).
All orders are usually packed and delivered latest on the day after the order is placed. The delivery time will vary from country to country. Within Sweden, it takes usually 2 to 4 working days for a package to be delivered, from the day the order was placed.
Packages that are not picked up
It is important that you pick up your package within the allowed time by the courier. If you fail to pick up your package on time resulting that it is sent back to us, we reserve the right to charge you the cost of return shipping and additional handling fees. Handling fee is currently 200 SEK for Sweden and 400 SEK for Europe/Schengen countries.
Skincare Crafters reserves the right, in its sole discretion, of refusing or not being able to deliver an order (fully or partially) due to the following causes, but not limited to:
- The product ordered is discontinued or no longer available;
- We did not receive a payment confirmation for the order;
- The stock balance has been incorrect at the time of your order.
If for some reason you change your mind and would like to return a purchased item, you can do so within 14 days of receiving it. Please follow the instructions below.
Conditions for return:
- You are required to keep the product in as good condition as when you received it. You may not use the product. Note that we are not able to refund or exchange anything that is not in perfect condition and ready to be resold.
- You should inform us about the return within 14 days from the day you received it.
Original and return postage costs are non-refundable.
- First, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and inform:
- what product(s) you would like to return
- the order number
- the reason why you would like to return
- Pack carefully the product(s) to be returned so that they will reach us in good conditions. Place the delivery note that was sent by us together with the order. On the delivery note write what the case is about and the product(s) that is/are being returned.
- Send the package to Skincare Crafters Sweden AB, Östra Allén 9, 18165 – Lidingö, Sweden. The delivery cost should be paid by you. We do not accept packages sent as Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.).
- As soon as we have received your package we will process the return and if it meets the conditions for return described above, we will refund you as soon as possible and within 30 days from the day we received your shipment.
Refund policy (faulty or wrongly packaged items)
We check all items prior to dispatch and make sure they are properly packaged but should a product arrive faulty or damaged, please inform us as soon as possible (within 24 hours of receipt) by emailing to email@example.com. We will then contact you and agree on a solution.
If the package was damaged during shipping, you must notify it immediately at the delivery point.
Skincare Crafters is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
When you place an order or create an account at our web shop we will collect and save information from you such as name, address, telephone number and email address. In connection with your order/account creation, you agree that we store and use your information to complete the agreement with you. The information will be held in a secure manner and it will not be shared with third parties without your consent.
Skincare Crafters stores personal information as long as it is required to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. However, your personal information may be stored for an extended period of time, if necessary, in accordance with accounting law requirements. Information such as credit and bank card details are only required to complete payment. Such information is handled via secure payment gateways (Stripe, Paypal, Klarna) and are not kept.
If you choose so we might send you our newsletter and other communication related to offers, new products and updates. You can at any time choose to cancel this service.
According to Data Protection law/GDPR you have right to request what information we have about you. You have also right to request the information to be updated or removed. Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order for us to offer you Klarna’s payment method, we need to share some of your personal information with Klarna, such as contact and order information, in order for Klarna to evaluate if you as a customer can be offered their payment methods and to tailor their payment methods for you.